At 12 Labours CrossFit, we are dedicated to continued education for Coaches and athletes in the area. We are excited to be hosting the OPEX Level 1 Program Design this September.
Level 1 Program Design is the technical cornerstone of the Level 1 CCP. This course introduces our methodology to create an optimal training program for any given training environment. Upon completion of the course each coach will have the ability to:
Upon completion of the weekend Theory and Exam each coach will have the ability to:
- Design effective programs based on clients needs and goals
- Understand energy systems and how they intertwine in a program and how to prioritize
- Understand different tools to accomplish energy system demands as well as skill based vs. intensity based training
- Understand the science behind sets/reps/rest
- Use assessment results and collaborate them in the program design
- Schedule frequency of training, periodization and intensity/volume
- Understand the importance of prioritization in program design
- Deliver the program design to the client in a concise, effective manner
- With completion of theory and exam, participant will receive recognition for passing the Exercise Physiology Program Design Module
OPEX CCP Level 1 Prerequisites:
- Completion of Level 1 Assessment module theory
Coach must pass 50-question online exam scoring 80% or higher. Student will receive a certificate of completion upon passing the exam. Upon the last day of the event, you will have 90 days to complete the course. If attending both Assessment and Program Design, you will have 180 days to complete the course once the event has ended.
***Note: completion of Level 1 Online Assessment Module (theory portion) is a prerequisite to attending Program Design***
BUNDLE and SAVE!
The Complete OPEX CCP Level 1 Bundle – Save up to $1,000 by buying the OPEX CCP Level 1 Bundle!
Click here for a list of hotels, restaurants and grocery stores in the area